Raspberry Lemonade SlushieRecipe posted in: Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks
The Raspberry Lemonade Slushie is everything we love in a cool and refreshing summer drink! Totally natural with the use of sweet raspberries, lemon juice and stevia, you’ll enjoy every sip of this SmartCarb. So, pucker up for a flavor bomb that’ll knock your socks off… it’s time for flip flops anyway.
Try these other healthy slushie recipes for a tasty tongue tingling snack:
- 4 Guilt-Free Summer Slushies
- Kiwi Strawberry Slushie
- Orange Mango Slushie
- Cherry Limeade Slushie
- Orange Creamsicle Slushie
Servings: Makes 1 serving
Calories per Serving: 86
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- ½ cup water
- 1 packet truvia natural sweetener
- Combine all the ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Blend until ice is completely crushed and fruit is blended.