We’ve got another Power Bowl recipe you’re going to want to bookmark! This delicious Chicken Power Bowl is complete with a homemade white balsamic vinaigrette dressing to make this dish filled with flavor AND healthy ingredients.
This recipe packs in the protein and veggies for a diet-friendly dinner. Not only is this Power Bowl delicious, it’s also super simple to make. Season chicken with paprika and Italian seasoning and bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes. Remove the chicken and add beets, cauliflower and sweet potato cubes (or spiralized sweet potato) to the same baking sheet and cook for 40 minutes. For the homemade white balsamic vinaigrette, combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard and pepper. Place the chicken, beets, cauliflower and sweet potato in a bowl and drizzle with the homemade dressing.
This healthy Chicken Power Bowl is the perfect addition to any menu for a diet-friendly yet full-of-flavor meal. On your Nutrisystem meal plan, this Power Bowl counts as one PowerFuel, one SmartCarb, two Vegetables and two Extras. If you’re cooking for two, simply double the ingredients to share this healthy meal.
To ensure you stay on track with your healthy eating habits, be sure to log this Chicken Power Bowl in the NuMi app. Not familiar with our easy-to-use food tracker? Check out NuMi 101: A Comprehensive Guide to Our Free Tracking App to find out how keeping track of your daily intake can increase your weight loss results.
Make Power Bowls a permanent go-to on your Flex™ menu. Check out a few more Power Bowl recipes below:
Want to lose weight enjoying delicious breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks? Nutrisystem’s got a plan that will work for you! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 348
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel, 1 SmartCarb, 2 Vegetables and 2 Extras
- ¼ cup sweet potato, spiralized or diced into about 1” cubes.
- ½ cup beets, diced into about 1” cubes
- ½ cup cauliflower
- ½ cup cooked spinach
- ¼ cup cooked grain (i.e. freekeh, quinoa, rice, etc)
- 3 oz. boneless chicken breast, raw
- Dash of paprika
- Dash of Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. Dijon mustard
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- To cook the chicken, place on a baking sheet and season with paprika and Italian seasoning. Cook for 20-30 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Place beets, sweet potato and cauliflower on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. If using diced sweet potato, place it on the same baking sheet. Cook for 40 minutes.
- If using spiralized sweet potatoes, place it on the baking sheet for the last 20 minutes.
- To make the vinaigrette, combine all the ingredients above.
- To assemble, place the beets, cauliflower, sweet potato, grain and chicken breast in a bowl. Drizzle vinaigrette on the salad bowl.