This Salmon Tahini Power Bowl is topped with a homemade tahini dressing and loaded with flavor. Delicious and nutritious—this Salmon Bowl recipe is a go-to diet dish that won’t wreck your healthy eating habits.
Add this Salmon Bowl recipe to your weekly menu for a filling fix of salmon with all the fixings. To start, cook salmon for 12-20 minutes, or until it’s fully cooked through. In a large mixing bowl, combine kale, carrots lemon juice and oil. Toss the salad base thoroughly until all ingredients are well coated with lemon and oil. Add in the quinoa and chickpeas and place the salad in a serving bowl. In a separate bowl, combine tahini, water, nonfat Greek yogurt, lemon juice, honey and garlic powder to make the homemade dressing. Top this fresh combination with the cooked salmon and drizzle with the Tahini dressing.
On your Nutrisystem meal plan, this hearty dish counts as one SmartCarb, two PowerFuels, one Vegetable and two Extras. While this Salmon Tahini Power Bowl is Nutrisystem-approved, it’s important to log each serving in the NuMi app to ensure you aren’t overdoing it with your daily intake. Consistently keeping track of your daily intake can increase your weight loss results. Read all about the many benefits of using our food tracker app by checking out 12 Reasons Downloading the NuMi App Will Help You Lose Weight >
Looking for a few more meals to add to your dinner menu? We’ve got plenty of recipes that are diet-approved and absolutely delicious. Check out a few of our favorites:
- Carrot and Zucchini Noodle Pad Thai >
- Instant Pot Salmon with Chili Lime Sauce >
- Spicy Cajun Ham & Carrot Sweet Potato Mash >
Want to lose weight enjoying delicious breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks? Nutrisystem’s got a plan that will work for you! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 401
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 2 PowerFuels, 1 Vegetable and 2 Extras
- 3 oz. salmon, raw
- 1 cup Lacinto or Dinosaur kale, sliced thin
- ¼ cup chickpeas
- ¼ cup quinoa, cooked
- ½ carrot, sliced thin
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. tahini
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. honey
- Pinch garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line baking pan with aluminum foil and nonstick spray. Add salmon, season with black pepper and cook for 12-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- In a mixing bowl, combine kale, carrots, lemon juice and oil. Toss salad until very well coated with lemon and oil.
- Add quinoa and chickpeas. Mix till well incorporated.
- Place salad in a bowl and top with salmon.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Drizzle dressing over salmon salad.