Chocolate Chia Seed Protein Pudding “Masonable”Recipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Snacks, Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks & Desserts, Snacks
This chocolate pudding recipe combines a Nutrisystem Chocolate Shake, milk, chia and pomegranate seeds into a mason jar—making a convenient, healthy and delicious snack or lunch to enjoy at your leisure.
In addition to three Extras, because this recipe has one SmartCarb and one PowerFuel, the jar makes for a great lunch flex meal (men can double the recipe for a flex lunch), or a flex snack for anyone.
Still confused about what SmartCarbs and PowerFuels are? Click here >
Calories per Serving: 248
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 3 Extras
- Supplies: 2 wide mouth pint (16 oz) mason jars, 2 empty fruit cups
- 1 cup nonfat milk or soy milk
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 serving Nutrisystem Chocolate Shake
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- Combine milk, chia seeds and shake mix in a bowl.
- Pour evenly into mason jar.
- Place fruit cup in the top of the jar and add ½ cup pomegranate seeds.
- Top with lid and add mason jar ring to secure everything in place. Refrigerate overnight.