If your milkshake doesn’t bring all the boys to the yard, this Cookies and Cream Milkshake might.
This recipe features a whole list of nutritious ingredients that might really throw you for a loop, but taste all the better blended together. While almond milk is the dairy alternative of choice for many, cottage cheese might not be the first pick for the creation of a sweet, frozen drink. The result: Absolutely delicious and absolutely diet-appropriate. Creamy and filled with protein, the Cookies and Cream Milkshake is a heavenly snack that calls on the almighty powers of stevia, vanilla and, of course, Nutrisystem Chocolate Sandwich Cookies! You have to taste it to believe it, but this concoction brings a whole new meaning to the phrase, “shake up your day.”
So, go ahead and try it! The Cookies and Cream Milkshake logs easily as a Nutrisystem snack and one PowerFuel (or one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel and two Extras, if you’d prefer).
Calories per Serving: 283
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Snack and 1 PowerFuel
- ½ cup low-fat, low-sodium cottage cheese
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 package Nutrisystem Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- In a blender or food processor, blend cottage cheese.
- Add the milk, vanilla and stevia, and blend again, adding more milk if a thinner texture is desired.
- Add cookies and pulse a few more times.
- Optional: Chill for 30 minutes before serving.