Salad Dressing: Creamy Honey MustardRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
Making your own salad dressing can be fun, and the result can be better than anything you buy at the store. This Creamy Honey Mustard Recipe allows you to make a rich, perfectly seasoned dressing that will make your senses tingle at first taste. Garlic powder, sweet honey and apple cider vinegar for a kick combine with salt and pepper to make a delicious Dijon mustard sensation for your salad.
This homemade honey mustard dressing counts as one Extra on the Nutrisystem program. Log it in the NuMi app here >
Calories per Serving: 35
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Extra
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl or vigorously shake in a jar.
- Chill until ready to serve.