Making your own salad dressing can be fun, and the result can be better than anything you buy at the store. This Creamy Honey Mustard Recipe allows you to make a rich, perfectly seasoned dressing that will make your senses tingle at first taste.
Garlic powder, sweet honey and apple cider vinegar for a kick combine with salt and pepper to make a delicious Dijon mustard sensation for your salad. This homemade honey mustard dressing counts as one Extra on the Nutrisystem program. Log it in the NuMi app here >
Calories per Serving: 35
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Extra
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl or vigorously shake in a jar.
- Chill until ready to serve.