Fruit is just more fun when it’s served on a stick! But don’t get so excited you skip the dip—not only is it delicious, it’s full of protein, which may help you feel fuller through your festivities. Serve this Fruit on a Stick with Yogurt Dip at your next party or savor it solo. Either way, it’s good and good-for-you! And here’s the best part: You can pick any of your favorite fruit for this tasty treat!
Two sticks count as one SmartCarb on the Nutrisystem program, while one tablespoon of the dip counts as one Extra. Log this recipe in the NuMi app! >
A big fan of yogurt? Try these other delicious recipes:
Servings: Makes about 20 sticks
On Nutrisystem, Count As: Two sticks count as 1 SmartCarb: 1 tablespoon of dip counts as 1 Extra
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups red or green grapes
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fat-free Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Combine yogurt and cinnamon then drizzle honey over top and stir.
- Thread ½ cup of fruit on each kabob.
- Refrigerate fruit and dip until ready to serve.