Fruit on a Stick with Yogurt DipRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
Fruit is just more fun when it’s served on a stick! But don’t get so excited you skip the dip—not only is it delicious, it’s full of protein, which may help you feel fuller through your festivities. Serve this Fruit on a Stick with Yogurt Dip at your next party, or savor it solo. Either way, it’s good and good-for-you! And here’s the best part: You can pick any of your favorite fruit for this tasty treat!
Servings: Makes about 20 sticks
On Nutrisystem, Count As: Two sticks count as 1 SmartCarb: 1 tablespoon of dip counts as 1 Extra
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups red or green grapes
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fat-free Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Combine yogurt and cinnamon then drizzle honey over top and stir.
- Thread ½ cup of fruit on each kabob.
- Refrigerate fruit and dip until ready to serve.