Get your cool on with this delicious frozen yogurt featuring summer’s sweetest flavor―strawberry. The sweetest thing about this tasty treat? You can make it all year long since it calls for frozen strawberries instead of the fresh kind!
Strawberries are packed with vitamin C and Greek yogurt’s got calcium and protein. This means that this delicious dessert isn’t just serving up a whole lot of fabulous flavor… it’s delivering nutrition, too! Make a big batch and toss it in your freezer. You’ll be happy you did when those sweet treat cravings rear their ugly heads. Our favorite thing about this frozen yogurt recipe? No matter what consistency you prefer your fro-yo, you can have it. Like soft serve? Eat it immediately. Prefer it a little closer to the kind you throw in a cone? Let it sit in the freezer for a few hours.
However you choose to eat this popular frozen yogurt, make sure to log it in your NuMi app. One serving counts as one SmartCarb and one Extra on the Nutrisystem plan.
A big fan of yogurt? Check out these other healthy ideas:
- Frozen Yogurt Bites >
- Chunky Monkey Yogurt Parfait >
- Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait >
- Skinny S’mores Frozen Yogurt >
- Savory Tahini Yogurt Parfait >
If want to lose weight enjoying delicious meals and snacks, Nutrisystem has a plan for you. Get started with a weight loss plan today!
Calories per Serving: 100
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ½ cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Add all ingredients to blender or food processor.
- Blend until creamy (about 5 minutes).
- Serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store in freezer.