5-Ingredient “I Heart You” Frozen Yogurt BitesRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks, Desserts
Raspberries and yogurt and sprinkles, oh my! This festive “I Heart You” Frozen Yogurt Bites recipe is just what your taste buds (and your waistline) called for this Valentine’s Day. Add this delicious dessert to your date night menu and enjoy a creamy sweet treat with zero guilt attached.
Pretty in pink and topped with chocolate—these Frozen Yogurt Bites are a must-try. Whip up a batch to top off a delicious date night Flex meal, or make with the kiddos for some Valentine’s Day fun! Whatever the occasion may be, one thing’s for certain—you will enjoy every. single. bite.
To make these “I Heart You” Frozen Yogurt Bites, simply combine fresh or frozen raspberries with creamy Greek yogurt and honey (or maple syrup!) in a food processor. Once well combined, evenly distribute the yogurt mixture into 12 heart-shaped muffin cups. Pop the Frozen Yogurt Bites in the freezer for a few hours or until fully hardened. This diet-friendly dessert will keep you on track with your weight loss goals all while curbing your sweet cravings. It’s a healthy treat to share with the family and the perfect recipe to say “I Heart You.”
Two hearts clock in at a mere 24 calories and count as one Extra on your Nutrisystem meal plan. To ensure you’re not enjoying one too many Frozen Yogurt Bites (believe us, they’re THAT delicious!), simply log each serving in the NuMi App. Keeping track of your daily food intake with the help of NuMi can increase your weight loss results—so get logging! Easily log each serving right here in NuMi >
Don’t deprive yourself of a sweet treat this Valentine’s Day! Check out a few more of our favorite festive dessert recipes:
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Bites >
- Cupid’s Strawberry Shake >
- Strawberry Lemon Mousse Cups >
- Skinny Chocolate Orange Soufflé >
Want to lose weight enjoying cake, ice cream and even cookies? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Servings: 12 ( hearts = 1 serving)
Calories per Serving: 24
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Extra
- 1 cup raspberries
- ½ cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. maple syrup or honey
- Silicone muffin cups (heart-shaped optional)
- Mini chocolate chips and/or sprinkles (optional)
- Lay muffin cups on a baking sheet.
- In a food processor or blender, combine raspberries, yogurt and honey/syrup. Mix till well combined.
- Pour yogurt mixture into muffin cups.
- Place cups in freezer for a couple hours until solid.