Delicious and creamy, this Tahini Yogurt Parfait combines an array of delicious and healthy ingredients to make a savory and filling breakfast, lunch or snack. Whip this parfait up the night before you intend to eat it and grab it on your way out the door in the morning. Whenever you choose to enjoy this creamy meal, one thing is for certain: It’s certain to satisfy.
Mix together rolled oats, sesame seeds, olive oil and garlic powder. Spread these tasty ingredients out on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes. Add pine nuts to the mixture and bake for a few more minutes until the mixture has become golden brown. Next, mix the creamy Greek yogurt with tahini, lemon sea salt and black pepper. Gently fold in cucumber and parsley and begin layering the yogurt mixture and homemade granola in a mason jar. Top this Savory Tahini Yogurt Parfait with the remaining granola and prepare to bite into a hearty and flavorful treat.
Clocking in at just 215 calories, this Tahini Yogurt Parfait counts as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel and one Extra on your Nutrisystem meal plan. To easily keep track of your daily intake, be sure to use our handy food track app, NuMi. NuMi makes losing weight easy by doing all of the work for you! To learn even more about using NuMi, click here >
Are yogurt parfaits your go-to, diet-friendly flex meal or snack? We’ve got you covered with plenty of recipes. Check out a few of our all-time favorites below:
- Chunky Monkey Yogurt Parfait >
- Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait >
- Pumpkin Parfait >
- Morning Mango Parfait >
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats Parfait >
- Vanilla Berry Parfait >
Want to lose weight enjoying cake, ice cream and even cookies? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 215
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 2 Tbsp. rolled oats
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. pine nuts
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon wedge
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- ¼ cup seeded English cucumber, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 350 degrees F. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together rolled oats, sesame seeds, olive oil and garlic powder. Spread on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven, add pine nuts, and stir to combine. Return to oven and continue baking for 5-10 more minutes until golden brown. Set aside granola to cool.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly mix Greek yogurt with tahini, lemon, sea salt and black pepper. Fold in cucumber and parsley.
- In a mason jar or clear glass, spoon half of the yogurt mixture into the bottom of the jar or glass. Top with half of the granola and repeat layers, ending with granola.