Chunky Monkey Yogurt ParfaitRecipe posted in: Breakfasts, Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks, Desserts
This creamy Chunky Monkey Yogurt Parfait is as equally delicious as it is nutritious. Filled with hearty ingredients, this blissfully sweet dessert is a quick and easy recipe that is sure to satisfy all sweet cravings the healthy way.
Grab a half cup of nonfat plain Greek yogurt and thoroughly mix with powdered peanut butter (or peanut flour) and honey. Spoon half of the yogurt mixture into your glass of choice, and top with banana slices and chopped peanuts. Repeat this process starting with the yogurt and complete the Chunky Monkey Yogurt Parfait by sprinkling cacao nibs on the top.
On your Nutrisystem meal plan, this delicious and nutritious parfait counts as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel and one Extra. Clocking in at just 205 calories per serving, this sweet treat is the ultimate desert for dieters with a sweet tooth.
If you’re looking for a few more yogurt parfait recipes to sweeten up your menu, we’ve got your covered with a list of our favorites. Check out our top picks below!
- Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait >
- Yogurt Parfait Masonable >
- Morning Mango Parfait >
- Berry Delight Yogurt Parfait >
- Berry Yogurt Protein Parfait >
- Pumpkin Parfait >
- Fruit and Yogurt Parfait >
To ensure you are staying on track with your weight loss goals, remember to log your Chunky Monkey Yogurt Parfait along with all of your daily food intake in the NuMi app. Keeping track of your food and drink intake can increase your weight loss results. You can easily log your food right here in NuMi > Not familiar with our easy-to-use food tracker app? Check out NuMi 101: A Comprehensive Guide to Our Free Tracking App >
Want to lose weight enjoying cake, ice cream and even cookies? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 205
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tsp. powdered peanut butter (or peanut flour), unsweetened
- 1 tsp. honey
- ½ small banana, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped peanuts, divided
- 1 tsp. cacao nibs
- In a small bowl, mix Greek yogurt with powdered peanut butter and honey.
- In a mason jar or clear glass, spoon half of the yogurt into the bottom of the jar or glass. Top with half of the banana slices and chopped peanuts. Then, repeat layers (yogurt then banana and chopped peanuts). Finish by sprinkling with cacao nibs.