Carrots get a mouthwatering makeover with this delicious recipe that features a Honey Balsamic Glaze. These carrots make for a tasty snack you can enjoy on your own, or a delicious side dish for your next dinner or gathering.
Calories per Serving: 56
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Vegetable and 1 Extra
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt, pepper and fresh parsley, to taste
- Zero-calorie cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Toss carrots in the balsamic mixture.
- Place carrots in greased baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring once, at 400 degrees.
- Garnish with salt, pepper, and parsley to taste.