Instant Pot Key Lime CheesecakeRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Healthy Sides & Snacks
When it comes to delicious dessert recipes you can enjoy on a diet, this Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake definitely takes the cake. Featuring just six simple ingredients and requiring just five easy steps to prepare, this decadent dessert is perfect for those who don’t like to spend a ton of time laboring in the kitchen.
But there’s so much more to love about this Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake than the ease of preparation! It’s jam-packed with such delicious key lime flavor, even the pickiest key lime pie eaters will find themselves craving this sweet treat. And the soft and creamy texture is nothing short of divine. But, at just 157 calories per serving, this sweet and creamy treat won’t wreak havoc on all of your hard-won weight loss progress.
Just be sure to log this Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake in NuMi, our FREE tracking app. NuMi will help you make sure you’re not overeating on your Nutrisystem program when you’re adding in snacks and flex meals. Plus, it’s packed with weight loss tips, tricks and recipes just like this one. Click here to find out 12 More Reasons Downloading NuMi Can Help You Lose More Weight >
Love cheesecake recipes? You’ve come to the right place! Check out this recipe for No Bake Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites > Featuring just a few simple ingredients, including almonds, dates, cocoa powder, low-fat cream cheese and Greek yogurt, these tasty little bites might taste like they’re destroying their diet, but you can rest assure they aren’t!
Prefer pumpkin? Click here for our Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites recipe > Soft and creamy, and pumped full of everyone’s favorite fall flavor, these tasty treats will kick those sweet cravings right to the curb.
Love lemon? Try our Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Bites > Big on blueberries? Click here for our No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe > Craving birthday cake? you’re going to want to try our Birthday Cake Cheesecake >
We told you we had you covered in the cheesecake department! As always, if you try one of our tasty recipes, be sure to share how you liked it.
Servings: Makes 5 servings
Calories per Serving: 157
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 3 Extras
- 8 oz. low fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 oz. (~3/4 c) fat-free ricotta cheese, room temperature
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 tsp. stevia
- 2 limes, juiced and zested
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Add two cups of water to the Instant Pot and insert steamer rack.
- In a bowl with a hand mixer or with a fork stirring vigorously, mix the ricotta. Add cream cheese and stevia. A little at a time, add lime juice, lime zest, and vanilla. Lastly, add in the eggs. The batter will be runny.
- Pour cheesecake into heatproof jars or a heatproof dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and place into Instant Pot.
- Close and lock the lid with the valve set to SEALING. Set to MANUAL or CAKE on high for 15 minutes. When time is up, use the natural release method for 10 minutes before turning the valve to VENTING.
- Remove and place on a cooling rack. Remove foil and let cool for an hour. Then, place in the fridge and let chill for about 4 hours before serving.