Mini No-Bake Lemon Coconut Cheesecake BitesRecipe posted in: Snacks
Sweet, savory and simple—these Mini No-Bake Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Bites check off every box. With five simple steps you can create a little piece of coconut bliss. We know you’re probably thinking—”cheesecake on a diet?” Considering one of these sweet sensations clocks in at just 50 calories, are made with Greek yogurt and are Nutrisystem-approved, we say go ahead and indulge!
Whip up a batch of these Mini No-Bake Lemon Coconut Cheesecakes Bites for your next get together, or make them to indulge in throughout the week. Another great part about this recipe is one batch makes 20 cheesecake bites, so they are easy to share or save for later! The tasty and nutritious addition of almonds, coconuts and dates are combined to form the flavorful crust, while cream cheese, Greek yogurt, lemon, vanilla extract and Stevia form the ever-so-sweet and creamy filling. This mouthwatering dessert is so delicious that it is certain to become a favorite go-to treat.
What can possibly make these cheesecake bites even better? They count as just two Extras on your Nutrisystem meal plan. While these sweet treats are only 50 calories per serving, eat too many of them and the calories can pile up fast. To stay on top of your weight loss and ensure you are maintaining the allotted counts per day, be sure to log your Mini No-Bake Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Bites in your NuMi app. Log your delicious cheesecake bites as two extras right here on the NuMi app. >
Wondering about the many benefits of using the NuMi app? Check out 12 Reasons Downloading the NuMi App Will Help You Lose Weight. >
Looking for another sweet and savory dessert that is Nutrisystem-approved? Try the recipe for Easy Thumbprint Cookies below for an additional sweet treat!
Calories per Serving: 50
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 PowerFuels
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- Pinch of sea salt
- 8 oz. low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4-8 drops of stevia
- Line 20 mini muffin tins with paper liners.
- Combine coconut, almonds, dates and sea salt in a food processor. Pulse until finely ground. Press 1 tsp. of the crust mixture into each of the muffin liners. Set aside.
- Add low-fat cream cheese, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, lemon juice and Stevia to a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Evenly divide the cheesecake filling amongst the 20 muffin tins.
- Freeze for at least four hours before serving. Let soften at room temperature for a few minutes before serving.