Heat up your air fryer for another one of our diet-friendly, delicious air fryer recipes. This Lemon Pepper Haddock is complete with a crispy breading making it the real deal.
This protein-packed Lemon Pepper Haddock makes for a delicious dinner you can enjoy with zero guilt while losing weight. “Fried” to golden perfection and coated with zesty lemon pepper flavor, this Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Haddock is bound to become a go-to Flex meal. And best part of all? It takes about 12 minutes tops to make!
To make the Lemon Pepper Haddock, simply preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees and coat with nonstick spray. In three separate bowls, place flour in one, eggs in another, and breadcrumbs and lemon pepper in another. Dredge haddock in the flour followed by the egg and bread crumbs. Once haddock is fully covered, place in the air fryer and “fry” for about 12 minutes or until desiredd crispy perfection is reached. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top and voila!
You can enjoy this delicious Air Fryer favorite for just 232 calories per serving. On your Nutrisystem meal plan, each serving counts as one SmartCarb and one PowerFuel. To ensure you’re staying on track with your weight loss goals and meal plan, log each serving in the NuMi App. Consistently keeping track of your daily food intake can increase weight loss results—so get logging! Easily log your Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Haddock right here in NuMi >
Obsessed with your Air Fryer? We are, too! Check out a few more of our favorite Air Fryer recipes below:
Want to lose weight enjoying easy-to-make breakfasts, lunches and dinners? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 232
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 PowerFuel
- 8 oz. haddock fish, raw
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp. lemon pepper, no salt added
- 2 slices lemon
- Chopped parsley to garnish
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F. Spray air fryer pan with nonstick spray.
- In three bowls, place flour in one, eggs in another and breadcrumbs plus lemon pepper in another.
- Dredge haddock in first flour followed by egg, then lemon pepper bread crumbs.
- Place in air fryer and cook for 12 minutes or until crispy.
- Top with some lemon juice and garnish with parsley.