Get your air fryer ready, because we’ve got another “fried” recipe that is just as delicious as it is simple to make. With assistance from your handy, dandy air fryer, these Crab Wontons can be whipped up with six simple ingredients and in five simple steps.
The creamy combination of lump crab meat, cream cheese and green onions create a rich and delectable base for this delicious recipe. Mix all ingredients (except wontons) in a large bowl and season with Old Bay and black pepper. Love Old Bay seasoning? Add a little extra to kick up the flavor. After laying out the wonton wrappers and dampening with water, load each wrapper with an equal spoonful of the creamy, crab filling. Pinch opposite corners together of each wonton wrapper and “fry” for about eight minutes. Be sure to grease your air fryer so the wontons don’t stick!
This recipe makes 16 wontons—which makes it perfect to share with the family or to serve as a party treat at your next get-together. Two wontons count as just two Extras on your Nutrisystem meal plan and are just 60 calories total (for both!). Losing weight with the help of Nutrisystem is easy, but we’ve got a way to make it even easier: Try our easy-to-use food tracker app to stay on top of your weight loss goals and to ensure you aren’t accidentally eating eight wontons (we know, they’re that good!). Easily log your Air Fryer Crab Wontons right here in the NuMi app >
We’ve got plenty of “fried” recipes that you can whip up with your air fryer. Try these Air Fryer Tortilla Chips > or this Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp with Spicy Apricot Sauce >
Want to lose weight enjoying easy-to-make breakfasts, lunches and dinners? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Servings: 16 (2 wontons)
Calories per Serving: 60
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 Extras
- 6 oz. lump crab meat
- 3 Tbsp. fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions
- 16 wonton wrappers
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Old Bay (to taste)
- Combine cream cheese, green onion, crab meat, old bay and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Lay out wonton wrappers on a working surface. Moisten each wrapper with water.
- Load about a teaspoon and a half of filling onto each wrapper.
- Pull two opposite corners of the wrapper up over the filling and pinch together. Repeat with the two remaining corners and pinch edges together to seal. Spray with nonstick spray.
- Place in greased Air Fryer on 350 degrees F. Cook for 8 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.