Loaded Chili Cheese FriesRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Lunches, Appetizers, Dinners, Main Courses, Sides, Snacks
When you’re craving Chili Cheese Fries, absolutely nothing else will do. From the crunch of the fries to the tang of the chili, they’re the perfect meal.
Craving this fair food favorite? You’re in luck! We’ve come up with a lightened-up recipe that won’t derail your meal plan.
To whip up these Chili Cheese Fries, you’ll need one russet potato, olive oil, one container of Nutrisystem Chili with Beans and low-fat cheddar cheese. Learn how to make this simple, 4-ingredient meal with our easy step-by-step directions below!
How to Make Easy Loaded Chili Cheese Fries
Step 1: Grab a plate and gather your four ingredients.
Step 2: Prepare the fries. To make fries, cut a peeled russet potato into fry-shaped sticks. Coat them with olive oil and place them on a baking sheet or air fryer basket. If you’re using the oven, bake at 450°F for 35-45 minutes. If using an air fryer, cook at 350°F for 20-25 minutes, until golden and crisp.
Step 3: In the meantime, cook Nutrisystem® Chili with Beans according to package directions. Pour the chili onto the fries.
Step 4: Sprinkle low-fat cheddar cheese on top of the chili fries.
Step 5: Bake or microwave the Loaded Chili Cheese Fries until the cheese has melted.
Step 6: Enjoy your Loaded Chili Cheese Fries with your weight loss partner, or save the extras for another meal tomorrow!
This recipe makes two servings. Each serving is 333 calories. On the Nutrisystem program? Log half of this recipe as two SmartCarbs, one PowerFuel and one Extra.
We’ve been spreading the good word that is the air fryer for a long time now, and if you haven’t been converted yet, check out these 14 Air Fryer Recipes for Fried Food Lovers! >
Running low on our pantry perfect Chili with Beans? Click here to stock up! >
Want to lose weight enjoying delicious meals and snacks? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: 333
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 SmartCarbs, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 1 russet potato, peeled
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 container Nutrisystem® Chili with Beans
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, low fat
- To make fries, cut potato into fry-shaped sticks. Coat with oil and place on a baking sheet or air fryer basket.
- If you're using the oven, bake at 450°F for 35-45 minutes, until golden and crisp. If using an air fryer, cook at 350°F for 20-25 minutes, until golden and crisp.
- In the meantime, cook Nutrisystem® Chili with Beans according to package directions.
- Top fries with chili and cheese and bake/microwave until cheese has melted.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.