When you’re craving Chili Cheese Fries, absolutely nothing else will do. From the crunch of the fries to the tang of the chili, they’re the perfect meal.
We’re certainly sympathetic to those trying to drop the weight, yet find ice cream to be the perfect snack—and for all of those people we’ve gathered 9 Ice Cream Recipes You’ll Melt Over > We find it best to keep all your favorite and healthiest recipes on hand in order to stay on track all summer long. But if you’re worried about one more Chili Cheese Fry or one final scoop of ice cream, check out our tracking app NuMi! Gone are the days of keeping track of your calories and carbs by yourself and here are the days of keeping NuMi by your side.
But to whip up these Chili Cheese Fries, you’ll need to grab one russet potato, olive oil, one container of Nutrisystem® Chili with Beans, and low-fat cheddar cheese. Cut your russet potato into fry-shaped sticks and coat them with oil. Place them on a baking sheet, or better yet, in an air fryer basket. If you’re using the oven, back your fries at 450 degrees F for 35-45 minutes or until they’re golden and crisp.
If you’re using an air fryer, which we can’t recommend enough, you’ll bake the fries at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes. We’ve been spreading the good word that is the air fryer for a long time now, and if you haven’t been converted yet, check out these 14 Air Fryer Recipes for Fried Food Lovers >
While your fries are frying, cook your Nutrisystem® Chili with Beans. When the fries and chili are both ready, top the fries with the chili and cheddar cheese and then bake or microwave until the cheese has melted. Before you know it, you’ll have a yummy snack that you’ll be whipping up time and time again.
Want to lose weight enjoying delicious meals and snacks? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 333
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 SmartCarbs, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 1 russet potato, peeled
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 container Nutrisystem® Chili with Beans
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, low fat
- To make fries, cut potato into fry-shaped sticks. Coat with oil and place on a baking sheet or air fryer basket.
- Oven- bake at 450 degrees F for 35-45 minutes, until golden and crisp. (If using an air fryer: Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes, until golden and crisp.)
- In the meantime, cook Nutrisystem® Chili with Beans according to package directions.
- Top fries with chili and cheese and bake/microwave until cheese has melted.