If you haven’t jumped on the Instant Pot bandwagon yet, this recipe will change your mind. A warm and crispy Mixed Berry Crumble is cooked to Instant Pot perfection. A classic crumble on a diet? Yep. By swapping in a few simple and healthier ingredients, this Instant Pot Berry Crumble checks off every Nutrisystem-approved box for a diet win!
Oh, and did we mention you can whip up this sweet treat in just 10 minutes? That’s right—with just a few simple ingredients and the help of your Instant Pot, you’ll be biting into mixed berry bliss in mere minutes. To make this decadent dessert, combine mixed berry with Truvia baking blend in a baking dish. In a separate bowl, mix oats, whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil, cinnamon and salt. Spread the oat mixtures over the berries and tightly cover the baking dish with aluminum foil. Add water to the Instant Pot, place the trivet inside and set the baking dish on top. Seal the Instant Pot and select “Pressure Cooker” and “High Pressure” settings. Once complete and cooled, top the crispy Mixed Berry Crumble with a dollop of vanilla Greek yogurt for added sweetness.
This easy-to-make recipe yields 12 full servings, and each serving counts as one SmartCarb and two Extras on your Nutrisystem meal plan. To stay on track with your weight loss goals, be sure to log each serving of this Mixed Berry Crumble in the NuMi App. Consistently keeping track of your daily intake can increase weight loss results—so keep logging in NuMi!
Sweet tooth got your temptations at a high? Stay on track with a few more of our favorite, diet-friendly dessert recipes:
Want to lose weight enjoying cake, ice cream and even cookies? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 136
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 2 Extras
- 3 cups mixed frozen berries (16 ounce bag)
- 1 Tbsp. Truvia baking blend
- 1½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup white whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ cup water
- ½ cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- Add berries to heat safe 6-8 cup baking dish, sprinkle with Truvia baking blend.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oats, flour, honey, coconut oil, cinnamon and salt. Spread oat mixture evenly over berries and cover baking dish tightly with aluminum foil.
- Add 1½ cups of water to Instant Pot, place trivet inside, and set baking dish on top of trivet.
- Seal lid with vent in the closed position. Select “Pressure Cooker” setting and “High Pressure”. Change cooking time to 10 minutes. When beep sounds (signaling completion of cooking), turn off Instant Pot and allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes and then use quick release to remove remaining pressure.
- Allow dish to cool for several minutes before removing from instant pot.
- Serve with a dollop of vanilla Greek yogurt.