Black Bean Brownie DipRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks, Desserts
Scoop a dollop of this delicious Black Bean Brownie Dip on a juicy strawberry or spread it across a golden graham cracker. In just four simple steps, you can “indulge” in a chocolaty dip so delicious, you’ll want to make it over and over again!
Made with healthy ingredients including black beans, cashew butter and medjool dates, this dip is as equally nutritious as it is delicious. What makes it even better? It’s super simple to whip up!
Add medjool dates to a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Add the softened dates to a food processor, along with black beans, cocoa powder, cashew butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and sea salt. Puree the mixture until a smooth consistency is reached. (Pro Tip: Add one teaspoon of almond milk at a time to thin the dip out.)
Once the Brownie Dip is thoroughly mixed and has reached desired consistency, spoon it into a bowl and fold in mini chocolate chips. Enjoy with fresh strawberries (or your fruit of choice!) or graham crackers to scoop.
This delicious dip makes 18 servings, so it’s perfect to make for game night. You can also bring it along to enjoy at an office party, or simply whip it up for the family to snack on! Whatever the occasion may be, it’s certain to be a crowd favorite. Each serving clocks in at just 81 calories and counts as one SmartCarb on your Nutrisystem meal plan. Be sure to log each serving in the NuMi app to stay on track with your weight loss!
Dip your way to weight loss with a few more of our favorite recipes:
Want to lose weight enjoying cake, ice cream and even cookies? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 81
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- 6-8 pitted medjool dates
- ½ cup hot water
- 1 can low sodium black beans, drained and rinsed well
- 2 Tbsp. dutch processed cocoa powder
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened vanilla almond milk (if needed to thin out)
- 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- Add dates to bowl, cover with boiling hot water. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Add dates (including soaking water) to food processor, along with all other ingredients except for almond milk and mini chocolate chips. Puree until smooth. If needed, add almond milk 1 tablespoon at a time to thin.
- Using a spatula scrape mixture into a bowl and stir in chocolate chips.
- Serve with fresh strawberries or graham crackers.