This festive rainbow leads you directly to a Pot O’ Gold (or banana slices!). Made with refreshing fruit, this rainbow is as equally nutritious as it is visually appealing. You’re sure to be the hostess with the mostest by creating this colorful Pot O’ Gold Fruit Tray. Best part?—It can be whipped up in minutes!
Strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple, kiwi, blueberries and grapes round out this creative arch and are completed with a sweet and creamy fruit dip. The dip acts as your “cloud” and is made with Greek yogurt and light whipped topping, while banana slices act as the “coins” for your Pot O’ Gold. Snacking is far from boring with this vitamin-packed array of fruit, which is combined with the sweet and delectable dip that is sure to curb any sweet cravings… the healthy way.
This Fruit Tray makes six servings, each counting as one SmartCarb and one Extra on your Nutrisytem meal plan. If you’re heading to a large get-together, double or triple what the recipe calls for! This creative Fruit Tray makes for the perfect flex snack, and although packed with vitamins and nutrients, it still should be logged in your NuMi app to ensure you are staying on track with your healthy eating habits and avoiding overindulging. You can easily log your flex snack right here in the NuMi app. Unfamiliar with our convenient and free food tracker app? Be sure to check out NuMi 101: A Comprehensive Guide to Our Free Tracking App to learn all about it!
Our delicious, Nutrisystem-approved fruit recipes don’t end at this Pot O’ Gold. In fact, we’ve got plenty more for you to try! Try this creamy and decadent recipe for Sweet Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding > or these three-step Skinny Mini Fruit Tarts >
Calories per Serving: 98
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup cantaloupe cubes or balls
- 1 cup cubed pineapple
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup red grapes, sliced in half
- ½ cup light whipped topping
- ¼ cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 small banana, sliced
- Create arched rows of fruit on a serving tray that represent the colors of the rainbow (save the banana).
- Mix together whipped topping and Greek yogurt. Pile at one end of the rainbow to form a cloud.
- Place the banana slices in a small bowl or container (this is your pot of gold coins!). Put at the other end of the rainbow.