If you’re looking for a healthy and refreshing treat, we’ve got the perfect recipe for you. Let us introduce you Raspberry Lime Popsicles—sweet, delicious and ready in just four simple steps!
Warm weather often brings cravings for something refreshing and light, and this recipe is just that. With a touch of nonfat Greek yogurt to make these popsicles more filling and slightly creamy, this sweet treat will become your favorite diet go-to recipe. In a blender, combine the Greek yogurt, milk, stevia, raspberries, lime juice and lime zest until the mixture is a smooth consistency. Add chopped mint leaves to the mixture and pulse until combined. Simply pour this mixture into popsicle molds and place the molds in the freezer for at least four hours. These are perfect to pop in the freezer over night, so they’ll be ready to enjoy the next day!
Pro Tip: If you’re using wooden popsicle sticks, be sure to insert the sticks after about an hour of freezing.
The best part about these sweet and refreshing popsicles? You get to enjoy TWO popsicles for just 100 calories. One serving counts as one PowerFuel on your Nutrisystem meal plan. To ensure you aren’t overdoing it with these Raspberry Lime Popsicles (it’s not hard—they’re that delicious!), be sure to log each serving in the NuMi app, along with all of your food intake each day. Research suggests that consistently keeping track of your daily food intake can increase weight loss results—so get logging. Check out 12 Reasons Downloading the NuMi App Will Help You Lose Weight >
Want to lose weight enjoying cake, ice cream and even cookies? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Servings: 3 (2 popsicles = 1 serving)
Calories per Serving: 100
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel
- 1 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup nonfat milk
- 5-8 drops of stevia
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Juice of 3 limes
- Zest of 1 lime
- Small handful of mint leaves, chopped
- In a blender or food processor, blend yogurt, milk, stevia, raspberries, lime juice and lime zest until smooth. Add chopped mint leaves and pulse until just combined.
- Pour mixture evenly into popsicle molds. Gently tap the molds on the counter to help mixture settle.
- Place molds in the freezer and freeze for at least 4 hours. If using wooden popsicle sticks, remove after 1 hour and insert wooden sticks. Place back in the freezer and freeze overnight.
- Remove popsicles from mold and enjoy. If you have a hard time removing the popsicles, run the mold under warm water for 10 seconds or so.