2-Ingredient Pineapple WhipRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Without Nutrisystem Shakes, Snacks, Desserts, Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks
Here’s a sweet, refreshing treat that will take you back to your childhood. Featuring just two ingredients, this Pineapple Whip recipe is as simple to make as it is delicious.
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- 4 cups frozen, unsweetened pineapple
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Combine ingredients in a high-speed blender
- Blend until the mixture achieves a sorbet-like consistency.
- *Note: if saving for later, just re-blend when you’re ready to eat.