Slimmed-Down Chocolate Cherry SorbetRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Snacks & Desserts, Desserts
Try this creamy sorbet that features all the tastes of your favorite ice cream flavor―and none of the guilt.
This fruity sorbet features chunks of rich chocolate, thanks to the addition of Nutrisystem’s NutriChocolaty Wafers! They might appear to be ordinary chocolate morsels, but a closer look at the Nutrition Facts and you’ll see they are a good source of protein (SEVEN grams per serving!). Melt them to dip your favorite fruit or enjoy them straight out of the package. Click here to stock up on this sweet snack! >
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Nutrisystem Snack
- ½ cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 frozen banana chunks (peeled)
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 packet Nutrisystem NutriChocolaty Wafers
- Water (as needed for consistency)
- Add banana chunks, cherries and almond milk to blender and mix until creamy.
- Add Nutrichocolates and pulse until well-mixed.
- Serve immediately, or freeze for later. If saving, place sorbet into a sealed container and freeze overnight. When ready to enjoy, let sorbet sit at room temperature for a few minutes, scoop and serve.