Slimmed-Down Chocolate Cherry SorbetRecipe posted in: Tasty Takes on Nutrisystem Meals, Snacks & Desserts
Try this creamy sorbet that features all the tastes of your favorite ice cream flavor―and none of the guilt.
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Dessert
- ½ cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 frozen banana chunks (peeled)
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 packet Nutrisystem Nutrichocolates
- Water (as needed for consistency)
- Add banana chunks, cherries and almond milk to blender and mix until creamy.
- Add Nutrichocolates and pulse until well-mixed.
- Serve immediately, or freeze for later. If saving, place sorbet into a sealed container and freeze overnight. When ready to enjoy, let sorbet sit at room temperature for a few minutes, scoop and serve.