Eating your veggies has never been so easy… or so delicious! This Veggie Lover’s Risotto Soup recipe is packed with the good-for-you stuff, plus it’s loaded with flavor thanks to the addition of your Nutrisystem Mushroom Risotto Dish. That’s right: This clever recipe is just a really tasty spin on a Nutrisystem entree.
If you’re running low on your Mushroom and Risotto meal, you’re going to want to stock up because this soup recipe is not something you’re going to want to miss. Click here to add a few more Mushroom Risotto Dishes to your cart >
Looking for another fun way to mix up your Risotto meal? We’ve got you covered with this delicious recipe for Mushroom Risotto Stuffed Peppers >
Calories per Serving: 210
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 2 Vegetables
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ½ cup diced yellow onion
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1 cup sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 package Nutrisystem Mushroom Risotto
- 1, 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup kale, ribs removed, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add onion, zucchini, and mushrooms. Sauté for 8 to 10 minutes, until the vegetables begin to soften, stirring occasionally.
- Add broth, risotto, and tomatoes. Bring to a boil; lower the heat to medium-low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add kale and simmer for an additional 3 minutes.
- Stir soup and season with salt and pepper before serving.