Salmon Burger with Herb Cream SauceRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
This Salmon Burger with Herb Cream Sauce is so delicious and so elegant, you’ll feel like you’re eating at your favorite fancy restaurant. Enjoy it according to the recipe, and it counts as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel and one Extra, which is a perfect flex lunch for the ladies.
For those (men or women) who want to enjoy this tender burger for dinner, just create one large patty out of the mixture (this will count as one serving), and make the following revisions to the Herb Cream Spread: Use one tablespoon of the cream cheese, a half tablespoon of yogurt, a half tablespoon of lemon juice, and a quarter tablespoon of each of the herbs. One, four-ounce burger will count as one SmartCarb, two PowerFuels and one Extra, making it the perfect flex dinner for either women or men. Log this recipe in the NuMi app here >
Servings: 2 (1 serving = 1 burger)
Calories per Serving: 255
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 5 oz. uncooked salmon
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Black pepper
- Arugula, as desired
- 2 small whole wheat buns
- 2 Tbsp. reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- ½ Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Herb Cream Spread
- Mix all ingredients together
- Place salmon in a food processor until grounded.
- Mix paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and black pepper with the salmon.
- Form two patties and place on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
- Broil on high for 3 minutes on each side.
- Spread bottom half of bun with herb cream spread, followed by burger, arugula and top bun.