Chocolate lover? You’re going to want to bookmark this recipe! These delicious Skinny Mint Chocolate Brownie Bites make some simple ingredient swaps to create the perfect, Nutrisystem-approved dessert. Say goodbye to sugar-filled candy and cake—once you’ve tasted this mint-chocolate cheesecake combo, you just might have a new favorite dessert.
The crust acts as the base to these Skinny Mint Chocolate Brownie Bites. Made with nutrient- and protein-packed walnuts, a food processor can be used to blend these with Medjool dates, unsweetened cocoa powder and a pinch of sea salt. Once a sticky dough has formed, it can be pressed into the bottom of each paper liner in your muffin tin.
The next piece of this recipe is our personal favorite: The mint filling. Made with avocado, Greek yogurt, coconut oil, honey and mint extract, this creamy filling adds the perfect burst of flavor to balance out the other ingredients.
This recipe is completed with the chocolate topping, which is made from just three ingredients: Coconut oil, cocoa powder and liquid Stevia. After your mint filling has slightly firmed in the freezer, you can pour this chocolaty deliciousness on top each of the mini cheesecake bites and pop it back in the freezer to set.
Clocking in at just 87 calories per serving, this recipe makes 24 bites—so they’re the perfect snack to stock up on, share with the family or even bring to a get-together. You can log each serving of the Skinny Mint Chocolate Brownie Bites in your NuMi app to ensure you are staying on track with your weight loss goals. Failing to consistently keep track of your daily intake can hinder your weight loss results. Easily log your Brownie Bites right here in the NuMi app! >
We’ve got plenty of Nutrisystem-approved, sweet treats that you can add to your weekly menu. Peanut butter lover? Try these 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups! > Looking to add a little zest to your dessert menu? Try this easy-to-make Key Lime Cheesecake! >
Servings: 24 (1 brownie bite = 1 serving)
Calories per Serving: 87
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 3 Extras
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup pitted Medjool dates
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ small ripe avocado, peeled and pit removed
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. mint extract
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5-8 drops liquid stevia
- Place 24 paper mini-muffin liners in a mini muffin tray.
- Place the walnuts, dates and cocoa powder in a food processor and pulse until a sticky dough has formed.
- Press 1 heaping teaspoon of the crust into the bottom of each paper liner.
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients for mint filling. Blend until completely smooth. Divide mint filling between 24 mini-muffin liners, add about 1 tsp. to each.
- Place in the freezer and allow to firm for 15 minutes.
- Whisk together the melted coconut oil, cocoa powder and Stevia in a small bowl.
- After the mint filling has firmed slightly, remove from freezer and drizzle chocolate topping over filling and return to the freezer to set.
- Store in the freezer. Let thaw for a few minutes before enjoying.