Skinny Pumpkin Latte RecipeRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Without Nutrisystem Shakes, Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks
Finally! A Pumpkin Latte that isn’t loaded with calories and fat!
Cozy up to this super simple drink all season long and enjoy all the flavor of your favorite fall drink and none of the guilt. We especially love that you can enjoy this delicious drink whether you’re a coffee person or not. Just have it with some whole wheat crackers and your café-style Flex snack is complete.
Want to get your hands around some more warm drinks this season? Check out these 6 Hot Drinks Sure to Warm You Up While You Slim Down! >
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- ¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ground cloves)
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/2 cup black coffee (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. nonfat whipped cream (Reddi-wip)
- Combine all the ingredients in a pot.
- Warm on Medium-High, stirring occasionally.