Spicy Sriracha SlawRecipe posted in: Sides
This spicy slaw substitutes a yogurt-based dressing for mayo and adds cilantro for a bit of an international flavor. The recipe calls for equal parts green and red cabbage and a half teaspoon of hot sauce or sriracha that gives this healthy slaw an extra kick for your taste buds.
Log this recipe on your NuMi App as as one Vegetable.
Calories per Serving: 28
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Vegetable
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- Black pepper, to taste
- Dressing: 3 Tbsp. nonfat plain greek yogurt, 1 ½ Tbsp. lemon juice, ½ tsp. hot sauce or sriracha
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
- Combine cabbage, onions and cilantro in a large salad bowl.
- Mix dressing into cabbage mixture. Season with black pepper.