Spider Deviled EggsRecipe posted in: Veggies & Healthy Sides
Take your deviled eggs to a whole other level with these delicious and spooky Spider Deviled Eggs. Featuring a few simple and healthy ingredients, this creepy take on a party staple is a delicious way to enjoy the Halloween holiday without scaring off your weight loss progress.
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 2 Tbsp. nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp. ground mustard
- Dash pepper
- 12 pitted black olives, cut in half lengthwise
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop the egg yolks in a bowl.
- Add Greek yogurt, ground mustard and pepper and mash.
- Evenly fill egg white with yolk mixture.
- Place one olive half, cut side down, in the center of each deviled egg to create the body of the spider.
- Cut the remaining 16 olive halves lengthwise into 3 or 4 pieces.
- Arrange olive pieces on each side of the olive halves to create spider legs.