Spider Deviled EggsRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
Take your deviled eggs to a whole other level with these delicious and spooky Spider Deviled Eggs. Featuring a few simple and healthy ingredients, this creepy take on a party staple is a delicious way to enjoy the Halloween holiday without scaring off your weight loss progress.
One serving of this recipe counts as one PowerFuel on the Nutrisystem program. Click here to log it in the NuMi app >
Looking for more Halloween treats? Check out these ideas:
- Frankenstein Kiwi >
- Apple Peanut Butter Monster Mouths >
- Banana Ghosts >
- Bewitched Cheese Broomsticks >
Calories per Serving: 87.3
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 2 Tbsp. nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp. ground mustard
- Dash pepper
- 12 pitted black olives, cut in half lengthwise
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop the egg yolks in a bowl.
- Add Greek yogurt, ground mustard and pepper and mash.
- Evenly fill egg white with yolk mixture.
- Place one olive half, cut side down, in the center of each deviled egg to create the body of the spider.
- Cut the remaining 16 olive halves lengthwise into 3 or 4 pieces.
- Arrange olive pieces on each side of the olive halves to create spider legs.