Not all Halloween treats have to be terrifyingly for your weight loss plan! If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to chocolate dipped bananas, look no further than these adorable Banana Ghost Pops. Made with fresh, ripe bananas, they are the perfect Halloween recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth while staying on track with your health goals.
These ghostly treats not only fit perfectly with the Halloween theme, but they are also surprisingly healthy. With just a few simple ingredients and easy steps, you can whip up a big batch of these cute banana ghosts to bring to your Halloween festivities.
If you’re looking for even more healthy Halloween recipes, be sure to check out our collection of 12 Healthy Halloween Recipes or explore our selection of 13 Healthy Halloween Treats. Happy haunting and happy snacking!
Don’t let one holiday set you off track. Lose weight and get healthy with delicious meals from Nutrisystem!
Calories per Serving: 120
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- 1 medium banana, cut in half
- 6 chocolate chips, regular sized and/or mini
- 2 popsicle sticks (optional)
- Use the chocolate to make ghost eyes and ghost mouths on each of the banana halves.
- Insert popsicle sticks into the bottom of each banana half.