Chocolate Pumpkin Truffle BallsRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Healthy Sides & Snacks
‘Tis the season for pumpkin flavored everything! These Chocolate Pumpkin Truffle Balls are the perfect healthy sweet treat for Halloween. Featuring seven wholesome ingredients, this easy no-bake recipe will quickly become a new holiday favorite. Who needs store-bought candy when you have a nutritious option this delicious?!
A creamy, dreamy pumpkin filling is covered in a decadent chocolate coating to create the ultimate seasonal sweet. Create the fall-flavored filling by combining pumpkin puree, cashew butter, maple syrup, blanched almond flour and pumpkin pie spice. Throw it in the fridge to set before you roll it into 14 bite-sized balls. Place the pumpkin truffles back into the freezer to firm up a bit while you put together the chocolaty coating. Simply melt chocolate chips with coconut oil in the microwave in 30-second increments. Be sure to stir it frequently! Once the chocolate is fully melted, dip the pumpkin balls into the chocolate and place them back into the freezer to harden. Store your finished truffles in the fridge or freezer.
These little Halloween candies taste like mini portable pumpkin pies covered in chocolate! We love to enjoy them with a hot cup of chai tea for a post-dinner treat on a chilly autumn night. Watching your sugar intake? Swap the maple syrup with a sugar-free version! You can also find stevia-sweetened chocolate chips at most grocery stores.
One of these Chocolate Pumpkin Truffle Balls contains 131 calories. It counts as half of a PowerFuel and two Extras on your Nutrisystem meal plan. Stay on track with your healthy diet throughout the holiday season with a little help from the NuMi app! It’s the perfect place to log your meals, snacks, water, exercise and weight loss. Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app! >
Pumpkin and maple and chocolate, oh my! The Leaf Weight Loss Blog is filled with seasonal treats for your fall menu. Check out our other autumn-inspired dessert recipes below:
- Pumpkin Blondies >
- Maple Chocolate Pecan Pies >
- 4-Ingredient Chocolate Raspberry Cups >
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites >
- Instant Pot Maple Walnut Cheesecake >
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Pecan Clusters >
- Maple Almond Butter Muffins >
- Halloween Peppermint Gems >
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies >
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Pecan Caramel Bites >
- Maple Walnut Freezer Fudge >
- 3-Step Pumpkin Mousse >
Get started with a convenient meal delivery service that helps you lose weight and get healthy! Nutrisystem delivers pantry and freezer friendly options directly to your door. Learn more about our simple meal plans! >
Servings: 14 (1 serving = 1 pumpkin ball)
Calories per Serving: 131
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ PowerFuel and 2 Extras
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup cashew butter
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ tsp. coconut oil
- Mix together the pumpkin, nut butter and maple syrup.
- Stir in the almond flour and pumpkin pie spice.
- Place the pumpkin mixture into the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Roll the mixture into 14 equal-sized balls. Place them into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30-second increments in the microwave until fully melted, stirring frequently.
- Dip the pumpkin balls in melted chocolate.
- Place the pumpkin truffle balls back into the freezer to harden.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.