4-Ingredient Chocolate Raspberry CupsRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks, Desserts
You don’t need to be a chocolatier to make gourmet candy at home! With just four simple ingredients and a muffin tin, you can create these Chocolate Raspberry Cups that are perfect for your healthy weight loss plan.
How to Make Chocolate Raspberry Candy Cups
To get started with this easy, no-bake candy recipe, grab a mini muffin tin and line it with eight paper liners. Put together the sweet yet tart fruit filling by combining frozen raspberries with chia seeds in a pot over low-medium heat. Once the raspberries are thawed, set the mixture aside to cool.
In the meantime, melt some chocolate chips with coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring frequently. Divide the melted chocolate evenly between the eight muffin cups. Tilt the muffin tin to make sure that the sides of the liners are covered in chocolate. Place the muffin tin into the freezer to chill.
Once the chocolate is firm, divide the raspberry filling into the center of each chocolate cup. Melt the remaining chocolate and coconut oil and pour it over the raspberry filling. Finally, return your homemade candies to the freezer so they can firm up before you dig in!
You can transform these Chocolate Raspberry Cups into your own unique candy creation!
- Swap the chocolate chips with dark chocolate, white chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate.
- Watching your sugar intake? Use stevia-sweetened chocolate chips instead!
- Replace the frozen raspberries with another fruit that you love. Try frozen strawberries, mangoes, cherries or blueberries. Any fruit that you love covered in chocolate will work!
- Add a healthy crunch with a sprinkle of chopped nuts, such as almonds, cashews, walnuts or coconut flakes.
This delicious and healthy candy recipe makes a total of eight candies. However, you can feel free to double or triple the recipe if you plan on serving them up at a party! On the Nutrisystem program, one candy counts as all three of your daily Extras and clocks in at 81 calories. Click here to log this sweet treat into the NuMi app! >
More Healthy Homemade Dessert Recipes
Looking for more diet-friendly desserts for a sweet celebration? Check out some of our creative and crafty homemade ideas below!:
- 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups >
- 3-Ingredient Salted Orange Bark Bars >
- Almond Butter Stuffed Dates >
- Skinny Mint Chocolate Brownie Bites >
- Vanilla Protein Cake Pops >
- Chocolate Peppermint Cups >
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Pecan Caramel Bites >
- Chocolate Protein Cake Pops >
No time for cooking? No worries! Nutrisystem has plenty of smart and satisfying sweet treats for your chocolate cravings. You’ll love our Chocolate Flavored Pretzels. Click here to explore our full menu! >
Get started with a convenient meal delivery service that helps you lose weight and get healthy! Nutrisystem delivers pantry and freezer friendly options directly to your door. Learn more about our weight loss meal plans! >
Servings: 8 (1 serving = 1 raspberry cup)
Calories per Serving: 81
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 3 Extras
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ tsp. chia seeds
- Line a mini muffin tin with 8 paper liners.
- Thaw the frozen raspberries in a small pot with the chia seeds over low-medium heat. Set aside to cool.
- Melt ¼ cup chocolate with ½ tsp. coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, until melted. Stir every 30 seconds.
- Divide the chocolate evenly between the 8 muffin liners. Tilt the muffin tin to cover the sides of the liners in chocolate. Place into the freezer to chill.
- Place a small amount of raspberry filling in the center of each chocolate cup.
- Melt the remaining ¼ cup of chocolate and ½ tsp. coconut oil.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the raspberry filling. Return to the freezer to harden.
- Store candy in the fridge.