Chocolate Peppermint CupsRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks, Desserts
Rich chocolate is complemented by the flavors of peppermint to create a dessert that checks off the boxes for both diet-friendly and delicious. It takes just five steps to whip up these Chocolate Peppermint Cups, so they’re a perfect treat when your sweet cravings call—and they can be enjoyed with ZERO guilt!
If you’re looking for a chocolatey recipe that takes little effort and won’t wreck you weight loss goals, then these Chocolate Peppermint Cups are a no-brainer. Simply combine coconut butter, peppermint extract, water and stevia and put aside to set. In another bowl, thoroughly mix together melted coconut oil, unsweetened cocoa powder, water and stevia. In candy molds (use mini cupcakes if you don’t have candy molds!), spoon about one teaspoon of the chocolate filling in ten liners. After you’ve filled ten molds with the chocolate mixture, spoon about one teaspoon of the peppermint filling on top of each. Freeze the candy for about 20 minutes and enjoy!
Heading to a party? Whip up a batch of these Chocolate Peppermint Cups. The recipe yields ten pieces of candy, but you can easily double or triple the ingredients for a larger group! On your Nutrisystem meal plan, each piece of candy counts as two Extras and clocks in at just 49 calories. And don’t forget to log each Chocolate Peppermint Cup in the NuMi app to ensure you’re not “indulging” in one too many of these chocolatey treats. Easily log each piece of candy right here in NuMi >
Chocolate lover? We’ve got you covered with plenty of diet-friendly dessert recipes. Check out a few of our favorites below:
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies >
- 4-Step Skinny Chocolate Cream Pie >
- 3-Step Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bombs >
- Mint Chocolate Pudding >
Want to lose weight enjoying cake, ice cream and even cookies? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Servings: 10 cups (1 cup = 1 serving)
Calories per Serving: 49
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 Extras
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 packet stevia
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 packet stevia
- In a bowl, combine the peppermint filling and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine chocolate filling.
- In candy molds or mini cupcake liners, fill about 1 teaspoon of chocolate filling into each liner. It should fill about 10 liners/molds.
- Then, portion about 1 teaspoon of peppermint filling on top.
- Freeze for about 20-30 minutes or until chilled.