Oats, almond butter and unsweetened pumpkin puree are the base of these healthy, nutritious blondies. With only seven simple ingredients and less than 100 calories per serving, they are the perfect fall treat for your weight loss plan.
While the traditional blondie is known for being high in fat and sugar, this skinny version uses whole foods to create a decadent, diet-friendly alternative. Only a quarter cup of brown sugar is used in this recipe, with most of the sweetness coming naturally from the pumpkin puree. Pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract add big flavor with very little calories.
We kept this recipe gluten free by making our own oat flour in a food processor. However, you could also easily swap in coconut or chickpea flour. Turn your blondies into brownies by adding in a little cacao powder for some low calorie, chocolaty flavor.
One serving of these Gluten Free Pumpkin Blondies contains 97 calories and counts as one SmartCarb and one Extra on the Nutrisystem program. Log your dessert in the NuMi app to stay on track with your meal plan. Its easy-to-use journal is perfect for tracking your meals, water and exercise throughout your journey. Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app >
Pro tip: If you want to make your blondie a complete Flex Snack, add in some chopped pecans or walnuts to your batter before baking. You could also top it with some fat free whipped cream if you’d like to use up another Extra for the day.
Looking for more pumpkin spice and everything nice? Check out these other healthy recipes:
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites >
- 3-Step Pumpkin Mousse >
- Pumpkin Icebox Cake >
- Mini Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pies >
- Pumpkin Spice Freezer Fudge >
- 4-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies >
- Skinny Pumpkin Ice Cream >
Lose weight and get healthy with delicious meals from Nutrisystem! Learn more about our programs >
Calories per Serving: 97
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 1 ½ cups oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree, unsweetened
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add oats to a food processor and blend until flour-like consistency.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients. Pour into the baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Cut into 16 equal-sized bars