Air Fryer Pumpkin Pecan ClustersRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Healthy Sides & Snacks
Today, we’re combining two of our favorite things: The air fryer and the sweet, seasonal taste of pumpkin spice! What these Pumpkin Pecan Clusters lack in presentation, they make up for in their crunchy texture, fabulous fall flavor and impressive nutritional profile. Featuring pumpkin in three different forms—pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin seeds—this smart and satisfying snack is the perfect addition to your autumn menu.
In addition to pumpkin power, this hearty snack contains some other fall-inspired ingredients. You’ll also find chopped pecans, dried cranberries, brown sugar, vanilla extract and dried oats. We mix all of this goodness up with a bit of baking soda, baking powder and coconut oil, then cook it in the air fryer for a crispy, sweet treat.
One serving of these Air Fryer Pumpkin Pecan Clusters contains 159 calories. It counts as one SmartCarb and two Extras on the Nutrisystem program. Want to make these creative, crunchy clusters a healthy Flex breakfast? Crumble them over a PowerFuel, such as nonfat plain Greek yogurt. Grab a spoon and dig in for a seasonal start to a breezy, fall day.
Be sure to keep track of this recipe in your daily food journal to stay on track with your weight loss plan. The NuMi app from Nutrisystem makes it easy to stay organized with your food intake, water and exercise. Plus, it’s FREE! Click here to quickly log this recipe in the NuMi app. >
Looking for more healthy pumpkin recipes to celebrate fall? You’ve come to the right place! The Leaf Weight Loss Blog is packed with delicious ideas for your weight loss menu. Get some fall inspiration from the delicious pumpkin recipes below:
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies >
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites >
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Rice Pudding >
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie >
- Pumpkin Spice Freezer Fudge >
- Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake >
- 3-Step Easy Pumpkin Mousse >
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chicken Chili >
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Blondies >
- Pumpkin Pie Applesauce >
- No-Bake Pumpkin Icebox Cake >
Get started with a convenient meal delivery service that helps you lose weight! Nutrisystem delivers pantry and freezer friendly options directly to your door. Learn more about the Nutrisystem program or shop our menu a la carte! >
Calories per Serving: 159
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 2 Extras
- 1 ½ cup dry oats
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F. Spray a 7-inch air fryer baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place oats in a food processor and blend until a flour texture is formed.
- Mix in the dry ingredients, then the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the pecans, pumpkin seeds and cranberries.
- Pour into the baking pan (you may need cook in 2 batches). Cook in the air fryer for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and slice. Allow clusters to cool completely before serving.