Crustless Pumpkin PieRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
Feeling the urge to splurge on seasonal staples like pumpkin pie? We’ve got you covered with this ridiculously tasty Crustless Pumpkin Pie Recipe. Featuring a short list of guilt-free ingredients and all the flavor of your favorite fall treats, this pumpkin pie is what we like to call a weight loss win win.
Craving more fall recipes? Check out our Recipe section for all kinds of treats you’re sure to fall for this season.
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- 2 cups (1-15 oz can) pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ground cloves)
- 3 packets stevia
- 1 Tbsp. nonfat whipped cream (Reddi-wip)
- Zero-calorie cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.