Feeling the urge to splurge on seasonal staples like pumpkin pie? We’ve got you covered with this ridiculously tasty Crustless Pumpkin Pie Recipe. Featuring a short list of guilt-free ingredients and all the flavor of your favorite fall treats, this pumpkin pie is what we like to call a weight loss win. It’s so good, you won’t even miss the crust!
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Without Crust
It’s that time of year again! The leaves are changing colors, the air is getting colder, and pumpkin spice everything is everywhere. And that means it’s time for one of our favorite Thanksgiving traditions: pumpkin pie.
Pumpkin pie is a Thanksgiving staple, but it’s not exactly the healthiest dessert. This recipe for Crustless Pumpkin Pie is a lighter alternative that still tastes delicious. It’s made with healthy ingredients like pumpkin puree, nonfat milk, eggs and stevia, so you can enjoy your favorite fall treat while sticking to your weight loss goals. Best of all, it’s easy to make – just mix together all the ingredients and bake. Give it a try!
To make Crustless Pumpkin Pie, simply mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, nonfat milk, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and stevia. If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can make your own by combining cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and ground cloves.
Next, spray a nine-inch pie pan with zero-calorie cooking spray and pour the pumpkin mixture into the pan. Bake the pie at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Once it’s done baking, top the pie with nonfat whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
This Crustless Pumpkin Pie Recipe is just as delicious as the traditional version, but without all of the extra calories. Plus, there’s no need to worry about having a crust that’s gooey or soggy – this pie is perfect every time. Plus, it’s gluten free! So if you’re looking for a delicious and healthy Thanksgiving dessert, give this Crustless Pumpkin Pie a try!
More Healthy Fall-Inspired Recipes
Craving more fall recipes? Check out our Recipe section for all kinds of treats you’re sure to fall for this season. Get started with some of our favorite ideas below!:
- Stuffed Acorn Squash >
- Butternut Squash Chicken Chowder >
- Chocolate Caramel Apples >
- Savory Turkey Chili >
- Pumpkin Scones with Maple Vanilla Frosting >
- Roasted Delicata Squash Fall Salad >
- Fall Pasta Salad >
- Sweet Potato Pie Nice Cream >
- Baked Spicy Acorn Squash >
- Turkey Roulade >
- Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake >
- Pecan Pie Fall Fudge >
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- 2 cups (15-oz. can) pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ground cloves)
- 3 packets stevia
- 1 Tbsp. nonfat whipped cream
- Zero-calorie cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together all ingredients except for the whipped cream and cooking spray.
- Spray a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray. Pour pumpkin mixture into the greased pie pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.