Feeling the urge to splurge on seasonal staples like pumpkin pie? We’ve got you covered with this ridiculously tasty Crustless Pumpkin Pie Recipe.
Featuring a short list of guilt-free ingredients and all the flavor of your favorite fall treats, this pumpkin pie is what we like to call a weight loss win win. It’s so good, you won’t even miss the crust!
Craving more fall recipes? Check out our Recipe section for all kinds of treats you’re sure to fall for this season.
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- 2 cups (1-15 oz can) pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ground cloves)
- 3 packets stevia
- 1 Tbsp. nonfat whipped cream (Reddi-wip)
- Zero-calorie cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.