This simple recipe “packs” in the flavor… literally. It’s made with a foil packet. A few simple ingredients and a whole lot of deliciousness accompany this Teriyaki Chicken Foil Packet recipe to create a Flex favorite that can be enjoyed over and over again.
Nutrient-dense veggies and protein-packed chicken are glazed to perfection thanks to bursts of flavor from teriyaki sauce. Whip up this meal for an easy dinner that’s just as delicious as it is nutritious. To make this Teriyaki Chicken recipe, simply place a 3-ounce chicken breast on an 8 x 12 piece of aluminum foil. Divide fresh broccoli, snow peas and chopped bell pepper evenly around the chicken breast and gently coat with teriyaki sauce. Fold the foil over the chicken and tightly seal the foil packet. Cook for about 35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Brush the cooked chicken and veggies with more teriyaki sauce and serve with a SmartCarb of choice!
This recipe yields one serving, but you can easily make a few foil packets so the whole family can enjoy this healthy meal. On your Nutrisystem meal plan, count each serving as one PowerFuel, one Vegetable, and two Extras. Clocking in at just 206 calories, this Teriyaki Chicken Foil Packet is a diet win. And if you have a hectic week ahead, simply whip this foil packet up in advance so you can heat it on the go.
Stay on track with your weight loss goals by adding this Teriyaki Chicken Foil Packet to your flexible Nutrisystem meal plan. Log this, along with all of your daily food intake, in our handy food tracker app, NuMi. This way, we can do all of the hard work for you ensuring you’re staying on the Nutrisystem straight-and-narrow path. Log each serving of Teriyaki Chicken right here in NuMi >
Plan ahead and add a few more of our favorite recipes to your weekly Flex menu:
- Simple Shrimp and Veggies Foil Packet >
- Garlic Parmesan Veggie Foil Packet >
- Mediterranean Panzanella Salad >
Want to lose weight enjoying delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 206
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel, 1 Vegetable and 2 Extras
- 3 oz. raw boneless chicken breast
- ½ cup broccoli
- ¼ cup snow peas
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce, low sodium
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Cut 18 x 12 inch square of aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken breast in the middle of the foil and divide the vegetables evenly around the chicken.
- Drizzle chicken and vegetables with oil.
- Brush 1 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce on chicken and vegetables.
- Fold the foil over the chicken and seal the packet.
- Cook for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Brush chicken and vegetables with remaining 1 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce.
- Serve immediately with rice, quinoa or your favorite SmartCarb.