Simple Shrimp & Veggies Foil PacketRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
Foil packets are an easy way to whip up a healthy meal. Cut up your favorite veggies, add in your favorite spices and cook to perfection with a protein of choice. This Simple Shrimp and Veggies Foil Packet recipe combines succulent shrimp with an array of veggies to make a garlicky dinner that will fill you up the Nutrisytem-approved way.
If you’re looking for a hearty recipe that won’t derail your healthy diet, look no further. This Simple Shrimp and Veggies Foil Packet is a great dinner to whip up in advance or pop in the oven after a long day. It only requires five simple steps and a few ingredients—most of which you likely have laying around the kitchen. In a medium-sized bowl, combine olive oil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder and paprika. Add in red potatoes, zucchini, red onion and shrimp to toss in the olive oil mixture. Once fully coated, pour the shrimp and veggies onto a piece of foil and seal tightly. Pop in the oven for about 45 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through. Remove from the oven and enjoy once cooled or pack up in an airtight container to enjoy later in the week.
This delicious dinner is packed with protein, fiber and flavor. On your Nutrisystem meal plan, each serving of this Shrimp and Veggies Foil Packet counts as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel, one Vegetable and two Extras. Clocking in at just 265 calories, this Shrimp and Veggies recipe is the perfect pick to stay on track with your weight loss goals. While this veggie-filled recipe is 100% Nutriystem-approved, it’s still important to log each serving in the NuMi app. Consistently keeping track of your daily intake can increase your weight loss results—so get logging! Easily log each serving of Shrimp and Veggies right here in NuMi >
If shrimp is a favorite PowerFuel pick of yours, then check out a few more of our succulent shrimp recipes:
- Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp >
- Shrimp Fra Diavolo >
- Sesame Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry >
- Spicy Shrimp Quesadilla >
Want to lose weight enjoying delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 265
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel, 1 Vegetable and 2 Extras
- 4 oz. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup small red potatoes, quartered
- ½ medium zucchini, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped into chunks
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. parsley
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together olive oil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder and paprika.
- Add in vegetables and shrimp and toss to coat.
- With a 18 x 12 inch piece of heavy aluminum foil, place the shrimp and vegetable mixture into the center of the foil. Seal foil packet.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are cooked.