Trail mix mess, be gone! These Trail Mix Energy Bites contain all the ingredients of everyone’s favorite snack mix, but without all the mess. Packed into small, snack-sized squares you can effortlessly eat anywhere, these energy bites are perfect for every occasion… and taste preference! Grab an extra two tablespoons of the raisins leftover from making this recipe to pair with your serving as a flex snack.
Servings: Makes 12 bites; 1 bite counts as 1 serving.
Calories per Serving: 154
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ SmartCarb and 1 PowerFuel
- ½ cup raisins or craisins
- ½ cup peanuts
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped pretzels
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Press into the bottom of a parchment-lined baking pan.
- Cover and refrigerate energy bites for 1-2 hours.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces.