Turkey & Hummus MummiesRecipe posted in: Veggies & Healthy Sides
These Turkey and Hummus Mummies aren’t just adorably on theme, they’re totally tasty, too! Bring a bunch of them to your Halloween festivities and they’ll be the (healthy) hit of the party.
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Vegetable
- 6 pieces celery, ~4 inches long
- 1 slice (1 oz) deli sliced turkey, low sodium, low fat
- 6 tsp. (2 Tbsp.) hummus
- 3 dried cranberries
- Place 1 tsp. hummus into each celery piece.
- Thinly cut turkey lengthwise into six long pieces.
- Using two pieces of turkey, wrap one piece around celery and wrap the other piece in the opposite direction. Repeat with others.
- Cut cranberries into 12 pieces. Place two pieces between turkey “bandages” for mummies’ eyes.