Classic Caprese Salad is a delicious and nutritious way to get in protein and veggies. It’s perfect for picnics, parties and even weeknight family dinners. Creamy mozzarella, fresh tomatoes, herbaceous basil and sweet balsamic vinegar come together in this simple side dish.
One serving of this Caprese Salad recipe counts as one PowerFuel and one Vegetable on the Nutrisystem weight loss plan. Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi App >
Looking for more caprese-inspired creations? Check out these other healthy recipes:
- Asparagus Caprese Salad >
- Grilled Green Tomatoes Caprese Salad >
- Air Fryer Caprese Sweet Potato Crostini >
- Caprese Kebabs >
- Caprese Salad in a Mason Jar >
- Caprese Turkey Burger >
Calories per Serving: 113
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 1 Vegetable
- 1 oz. fresh mozzarella
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Basil, julienned
- Drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- Combine ingredients and top with balsamic vinegar.