Caprese Turkey BurgerRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
This Caprese Turkey Burger puts a savory spin on the classic flavor combo of mozzarella cheese and fresh tomato. This savory burger is perfect for your summer cookouts!
Counting as one SmartCarb and two PowerFuels, this hearty burger makes a perfect Flex dinner. Just add a big green salad and you’re all set! Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi App >
Looking for more healthy burger recipes? Check out these delicious ideas:
- Cheeseburger Egg Rolls >
- Lettuce Wrapped Mushroom and Swiss Burger >
- Italian Turkey and Mozzarella Burger >
- Spicy Inside-Out Cheeseburger >
Craving more Caprese? Try these fresh and fun recipes:
- Asparagus Caprese Salad >
- Air Fryer Caprese Sweet Potato Crostini >
- Caprese Salad in a Mason Jar >
- Caprese Kebabs >
Build healthier habits with a program backed by science and over 45 years of experience. Get started with a Nutrisystem weight loss plan today! >
Calories per Serving: 282
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 2 PowerFuels
- 5 oz. lean ground turkey
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. almond flour
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 oz. (2 slices) mozzarella, part skim
- 2, 1/2-inch thick sliced tomato
- Handful of basil
- 2 small whole wheat buns
- Combine ground turkey, garlic powder, almond flour and pepper.
- Form two patties.
- Place patties on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Broil on high for three minutes on each side.
- Add one slice of mozzarella on each burger at the last minute to melt.
- Place burger on bun, topped with one tomato slice, a handful of basil and finish with the top bun.