Zucchini Noodles with Roasted Vegetables and PestoRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses, Sides
Zucchini noodles are enveloped in a creamy homemade pesto sauce and tossed with cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts and red bell pepper in this delicious dish that makes a perfect base for a Flex meal.
Want to pump up the protein? Feel free to toss on some extra pistachios for crunch or maybe even a bit of cheese. You could also serve it with grilled chicken, steak or fish.
One serving of these Zucchini Noodles with Roasted Vegetables and Pesto counts as one PowerFuel, two Vegetables and one Extra. Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app! >
Craving marinara sauce instead of pesto? Try this Homemade Spicy Marinara Sauce Recipe! >
Reach your weight loss goals with a convenient meal delivery service. Nutrisystem sends perfectly portioned meals and snacks directly to your door! We even have your favorite Italian dinners. Learn more about our programs here! >
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel, 2 Vegetables and 1 Extra
- 2 cups zucchini, spiralized or peeled into strips
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp. pistachios
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. water
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place tomatoes, artichokes and pepper on a greased baking sheet. Roast vegetables in oven for about 10 minutes.
- To make pesto, combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil to medium high. Add zucchini and cook for 5 minutes. Add roasted vegetables and pesto and stir to combine.