Zucchini Noodles with Roasted Vegetables and PestoRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners
Zucchini noodles are enveloped in a creamy homemade pesto sauce and tossed with cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts and red bell pepper in this delicious dish that makes a perfect base for a flex meal. Women don’t need to add a thing to make this a delightful flex lunch and men can add in some leftover pistachios for crunch or maybe even a bit of cheese.
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Vegetable
- 2 cups zucchini, spiralized or peeled into strips
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp. pistachios
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. water
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place tomatoes, artichokes and pepper on a greased baking sheet. Roast vegetables in oven for about 10 minutes.
- To make pesto, combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil to medium high. Add zucchini and cook for 5 minutes. Add roasted vegetables and pesto and stir to combine.