Who says that you need a campfire to make s’mores? Whip up your favorite fireside snack any time of the year with this unique twist on a classic combination! The infamous air fryer continues to make healthy eating easier in this Air Fryer Chocolate S’mores recipe that’s less than 120 calories per serving. Indulge in melted chocolate, fluffy marshmallow and crunchy graham crackers without stepping foot outside!
The hardest part about this simple recipe is waiting for your air fryer to preheat to 400 degrees. Once it’s hot and ready, the rest is as easy as assembling a classic s’more. Simply place two graham cracker squares into the air fryer basket and top each one with some chocolate chips and a marshmallow. Cook your s’more for about three minutes in the air fryer, then top them with a final graham cracker square before digging in! Just be careful as the s’more will be very hot after removing it from the air fryer. You may need to let it cool down a bit before you take your first bite.
Healthy Hacks: Watching your sugar intake? You can easily swap in the chocolate chips with a square of stevia-sweetened dark chocolate! You can even add other tasty toppings, such as nut butter, coconut flakes or even some fresh fruit like thinly sliced strawberries. Yum!
One of these Air Fryer Chocolate S’mores clocks in at just 118 calories per serving. You can count it as half of a SmartCarb and two Extras on your Nutrisystem meal plan. Need an organized place to keep track of your daily food intake? Consider downloading our FREE online tracking app, NuMi! Quickly log your meals, snacks, water and exercise into the easy-to-use journal as you make your way towards your weight loss goal. NuMi fits perfectly into your busy lifestyle and even lets you set daily reminders. Never forget to eat your morning snack or miss out on a glass of water again! Click here to log your s’more into the NuMi app. >
Did you know that you can create delicious, diet-friendly desserts right in your air fryer? We know that you LOVE your air fryer, so we tasked our healthy recipe developers with creating a variety of sweet treats that come together in this innovative appliance. Check out some of our favorite air fryer dessert recipes below:
- Create a crunchy snack that’s packed with nutrition! Three ingredients is all you need for these Air Fryer Apple Chips >
- You’ll be feeling peachy keen after eating a dessert that is this good for you. Check out our Air Fryer Stuffed Peaches >
- Another chocolate treat made in the air fryer. Dig into these diet-friendly Air Fryer Chocolate Donut Holes >
- Enjoy grill season all year long with your air fryer! Try a unique twist on grilled fruit with Cinnamon Sugar Air Fryer Grilled Pineapple >
- Turn apples and pears into a decadent dessert! We feature cinnamon, raisins and walnuts in this Air Fryer Baked Apple >
- Sometimes the best recipes are the most simple. You only need one ingredient for these Healthy Air Fryer Peaches >
Craving some more s’mores? Fill your freezer with the classic campfire snack! Our S’mores Pie provides all of the flavors you love, including a crunchy graham cracker crust and a decadent filling made with marshmallow and chocolate. Plus, we even deliver them directly to your door. Click here to stock up! >
Lose weight and get healthy with a convenient meal delivery service! Nutrisystem delivers your favorite meals, snacks and desserts in perfect portions. Click here to learn more about our programs! >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: 118
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ SmartCarb and 2 Extras
- 4 graham cracker squares
- 2 marshmallows
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate chips
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Place 2 graham cracker squares into the air fryer basket.
- Top each graham cracker with chocolate and a marshmallow.
- Cook for 3 minutes in the air fryer.
- Top each s'more with a graham cracker square.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.