Sweet, sweet summertime brings sweet, sweet peaches. Create a gourmet dessert featuring the fruit of the season. These Air Fryer Stuffed Peaches are filled with a homemade, fiber-rich granola that is simple to prepare yet satisfying to eat. The best part about it? You can use your favorite countertop appliance to put it all together! The infamous air fryer is back and better than ever in this easy recipe.
It only takes five simple ingredients and six easy steps to make this one fancy, fruity feast. Get started by grabbing your handy air fryer and preheating it to 350 degrees. Slice two medium, slightly underripe peaches in half and remove the pit. Place the peaches into the air fryer (skin side up) and cook for five minutes. While your peaches are “baking” in the air fryer, mix together your filling by combining a half-cup of dry quick oats, two tablespoons of light butter and one teaspoon each of brown sugar and cinnamon. When the five minutes are up, flip the peaches so that the skin side is facing down. Spoon some of the oat mixture into the center of each peach and bake for another five minutes.
One serving of these Air Fryer Stuffed Peaches contains 97 calories and counts as one SmartCarb and one Extra on the Nutrisystem program. Want to pump up the protein? Add some nuts to your granola filling! Slivered almonds or chopped pecans would be delicious additions. You could also serve your finished stuffed peaches with some low-fat Greek yogurt. Just make sure to account for these PowerFuels in your NuMi app.
Don’t have an air fryer yet? Don’t worry about it! You can still enjoy cooked peaches with one simple tool, your grill! Throw your fresh peaches on the grill with the cut side down. Cook them for eight to 10 minutes, until the fruit is hot throughout. You can then stuff them with your desired toppings before digging in. Consult the Nutrisystem Grocery Guide for some filling inspiration! >
Peaches are the perfect addition to your lineup of healthy snack ideas and delicious, diet-friendly desserts. They’re also low in calories and rich in fiber, making them a great option for your weight loss menu. Check out these four sweet reasons why peaches are the best for summer weight loss. >
Celebrate spring and summer with skinny seasonal sweets! We’ve rounded up some of our favorite fruity dessert options from our recipe section here on The Leaf.
- All you need is peaches and an air fryer to make this simple recipe. Check out these Healthy Air Fryer Peaches >
- Creamy coconut, bright lemon and sweet strawberries come together in this decadent dessert. Your summer menu needs these Strawberry Lemon Mousse Cups >
- This healthy recipe is sweet as can be without any added sugar. Try our recipe for Fresh Peach Pie >
- When you’re craving something sweet but it’s too hot to turn on the oven, make our No-Bake Strawberry Pie Parfait >
- Who said salad had to be lettuce? Keep things sweet with this Watermelon Berry Salad >
- If you’re looking for another fruity air fryer recipe, you’re in luck! Try out this Cinnamon Sugar Air Fryer Grilled Pineapple >
- Craving a beach vacation? Fill up on protein, fiber and deliciousness with our Taste of the Tropics Coconut Mango Frozen Yogurt >
- It’s smoothie season! Satisfy your sweet tooth by sipping on this Pineapple-Berry Mint Smoothie >
Have you come up with your own recipe using an air fryer? Share your delicious ideas with us! We created a Recipe Submission page so that our members and followers have the chance to get their unique recipes featured on The Leaf. Click here to submit your recipe! >
Lose weight enjoying delicious savory meals and sweet snacks! Learn more about the Nutrisystem meal delivery service >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Servings: 4 (1 serving = 1 half of a peach)
Calories per Serving: 97
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 2 medium peaches, slightly underripe
- ½ cup quick oats, dry
- 2 Tbsp. light butter
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Cut peaches in half and remove the pit.
- Place peaches into the air fryer, skin side up. Cook for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix together oats, butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- When the five minutes are up, flip the peaches so that the skin side is facing down. Spoon some of the oat mixture into the center of each peach.
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.