No-Bake Strawberry Pie ParfaitRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Healthy Sides & Snacks
You don’t have to preheat your oven to make this pie recipe! Say goodbye to summer with our simple Strawberry Pie Parfait.
Pie season is just the around the corner. However, it’s still hot outside and not the time to be turning on the oven. It’s time to use up the rest of your berries and melons before Autumn arrives. Try creating this no-bake strawberry pie for a refreshing end-of-summer treat!
To get started, mix together one teaspoon of cornstarch with two teaspoons of water in a microwavable bowl. Add in one cup of fresh strawberries, a quarter teaspoon of vanilla extract and an eighth teaspoon of cinnamon. Microwave this mixture for about two minutes. In a separate bowl, combine two cups of nonfat Greek yogurt and another eighth teaspoon of cinnamon. Crush two graham cracker sheets into course crumbs for the “crust” of your “pie”. To assemble your parfait, grab two glasses or mason jars and layer a half cup of yogurt, a quarter of the graham cracker crumbs and a quarter of the strawberry mixture in each. Repeat the layers one more time and top your strawberry pie with two tablespoons of light whipped topping.
One serving of this No-Bake Strawberry Pie Parfait counts as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel and one Extra on the Nutrisystem program. You can also feel free to use a different type of berry that you have on hand. Blueberries, raspberries or blackberries would also be super tasty. If you love strawberries, you are not alone! They are number five on our list of most logged SmartCarbs in the NuMi app (check out the list here >)! NuMi is our easy-to-use online tracking tool designed to help you be successful on your weight loss journey. Get started with NuMi today! >
Looking for more strawberry recipes? Check out these other berrylicious ideas!:
- Strawberry Chia Jam >
- Strawberry Lemon Mousse Cups >
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Banana Kebabs >
- Kiwi Strawberry Slushie >
- Cannoli Stuffed Strawberries >
If you want more easy-to-prepare meals and snacks, Nutrisystem has a plan for you! Find your program here >
Calories per Serving: 252
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 2 tsp. water
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 graham cracker sheets
- 4 Tbsp. light whipped topping
- In a microwave safe bowl, stir together cornstarch and water until dissolved.
- Add in strawberries, vanilla extract and half of the cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
- Microwave mixture for 2 minutes.
- Mix together the rest of the cinnamon with the Greek yogurt.
- Crush the graham crackers into a coarse crumb.
- To assemble the parfait, layer ½ cup of yogurt, ¼ of the graham cracker crumbs and ¼ of the strawberry mixture into a glass. Repeat one more time and top with 2 tablespoons of whipped topping.
- Serve immediately.