Air Fryer Nutrisystem Mediterranean FlatbreadRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Dinners, Main Courses
Craving something crispy and delicious? Look no further than Nutrisystem’s Mediterranean Flatbread – now made with air-fried perfection! Featuring our signature quinoa crust, creamy feta cheese, black olives and red-ripe tomatoes, this delicious combo will tantalize your taste buds and transport you directly to the Mediterranean.
Spend more time enjoying good food stress-free with Nutrisystem. We send delicious meals right to your door, including the Mediterranean Flatbread on our dinner menu. This popular frozen dinner supports healthy weight loss while delivering a world of flavor.
The crispy base is made with quinoa, then it’s piled high with Mediterranean inspired ingredients that come together to create a dish that is both flavorful and satisfying. It has a mouthwatering flavor profile that’s sure to make your taste buds smile. Plus, it can be ready in as little as eight minutes when using an air fryer, making it a quick and convenient dinner option.
While this meal tastes super delicious when prepared in the microwave, conventional or toaster oven, we know how much our members love air fryers. That’s why we created this easy air fryer recipe! Simply preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees. Remove the flatbread from it’s packaging and place it into the preheated air fryer. Let it cook for eight minutes or until it’s hot and crispy.
That’s it! Enjoy the crunchy texture of the air fryer flatbread combined with creamy cheese and savory toppings for an unbeatable combination.
Looking for more Nutrisystem air fryer recipes? Check out more ideas below:
- Air Fryer Nutrisystem Stuffed Chicken Stick >
- Air Fryer Nutrisystem Breakfast Burrito >
- Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Sandwich >
- Air Fryer Spicy Grilled Chicken Sandwich Deluxe >
- Air Fryer Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli >
- Air Fryer Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Toasted Ravioli >
- Air Fried Toasted Ravioli with Fresh Green Sauce >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: 220
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Dinner
- 1 package Nutrisystem® Mediterranean Flatbread
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place Mediterranean Flatbread into the air fryer and cook for 8 minutes, or until hot.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.