Are you a healthy eater looking for a delicious new way to make your favorite protein packed main dish? Then look no further – Air Fryer Rack of Lamb is the perfect solution! This quick and easy meal only takes about 20 minutes from start to finish, so it’s great for busy weekday nights. And best of all, cooking it in the air fryer keeps all that natural flavor locked in while giving you an irresistible texture on the outside. If you want something tasty, crispy and healthy for dinner tonight, read on to find out how to create this delectable meal!
If you’ve ever wanted to make a delicious but healthy dinner, then look no further than air fryer rack of lamb! This recipe is easy to follow and perfect for those looking for something different from the usual salads or sandwiches. Not only is it full of flavor, but it’s also nutritious too! So why not give this recipe a try tonight? We guarantee you won’t be disappointed; your taste buds will thank you!
How to Cook Rack of Lamb in the Air Fryer
Finding new and exciting ways to enjoy your favorite meats can be a struggle. But if there’s one thing that will get your taste buds tingling, it’s the juicy and succulent flavor of a well-cooked rack of lamb! Nowadays it’s possible to bring out just that with an air fryer, producing meals in no time at all.
If you’ve been wanting to get creative in the kitchen while making healthy meals for yourself or your family, then look no further. Air frying your next delicious rack of lamb is the perfect way to do just that. Today we’re excited to share with you our tried-and-true recipe for perfection every time!
To really impress your friends and family, this delicious dish requires an hour or so for marinating the lamb. We use a savory combination of oil and herbs, including olive oil, fresh thyme, chopped rosemary, minced garlic and black pepper. After trimming any fat off the rack of lamb, pat it dry and press it into the marinade. Flip it over and press again until it’s fully coated.
After letting the lamb marinate for at least an hour, preheat your air fryer for 375 degrees. Cooking times can range from 15 to 18 minutes, depending on whether you’d like to serve it rare or well done — just remember flip it halfway through! Once finished cooking, cover the lamb with foil and let it rest for at least five minutes before cutting and serving.
Making air fryer rack of lamb is definitely worth the effort for its savory flavor and a healthy dinner option! If you’re looking to switch up your dinner routine and make something special that won’t take too long, air fryer rack of lamb might be a great choice. Bon Appétit!
This recipe always serves up deliciously juicy and tender meat that is easy to prepare at home. Rack of Lamb is also an incredibly versatile dish and can be customized in so many ways to make it perfect for everyone.
There are many ways to prepare rack of lamb. You can season the meat with your favorite herbs and spices, or get creative with a variety of different sides and toppings to really make it your own.
You can pan-fry, air-fry or slow cook the rack of lamb and add different ingredients like garlic powder, rosemary, honey mustard, spiced yogurt sauce and even whiskey sauce. There is an endless array of sides that pair perfectly with air fryer rack of lamb, like steamed veggies, brown rice, baked potatoes, roasted root vegetables or a side salad.
A delicious rack of lamb recipe awaits you no matter what flavors you choose. Experimenting with new combinations will ensure that you never get bored!
More Healthy Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Lobster Tail >
- Air Fryer Chicken Taquitos >
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Haddock >
- Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp with Spicy Apricot Sauce >
- Air Fryer Fried Green Tomatoes >
- Air Fryer Sausage, Potatoes and Veggies >
- Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops >
- Air Fryer Meatloaf >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: 228
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 PowerFuels
- 1 lb. lamb rack, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. oregano
- Mix olive oil with thyme, rosemary, garlic and pepper. Pour onto a large plate or baking dish.
- Trim fat off of the lamb rack. Pat lamb rack dry and press into the herb oil mixture. Flip over and press again. Let it sit for at least an hour.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F.
- Cook until desired temperature (rare 120°F, medium rare 125-130°F, medium 130-135°F, medium well 140-145°F, well done 150°F) for about 15-18 minutes, flipping halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove lamb from the air fryer and cover with foil. Rest for at least 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.