Lobster can make any meal fancy. Even a classic homestyle dish like mac and cheese becomes a gourmet dinner with just a little bit of this luxurious protein. While you may think that baked lobster mac and cheese is unattainable at home, our delicious recipe eliminates the complicated steps and keeps things simple!
The secret ingredient for making Baked Lobster Mac and cheese in under 15 minutes? Nutrisystem’s frozen Mac and Cheese dinner entrée! This hearty meal features elbow macaroni pasta drenched in velvety smooth cheddar cheese sauce. Plus, it’s a good source of protein and fiber.
While we use our frozen Mac and Cheese dinner to make this recipe, you can also use our ready-to-go White Cheddar Mac and Cheese lunch entrée. Just be sure to count it as a Nutrisystem lunch instead of a Nutrisystem dinner.
A Smarter Version of a Popular Restaurant Meal
This restaurant-inspired recipe can be compared to the popular Lobster Mac ‘N’ Cheese from The Capital Grille restaurant. While the delicious taste is similar, the portion size and calories are drastically different. Our perfectly-portioned recipe clocks in at just 322 calories and 7.4 grams of fat per serving. On the other hand, The Capital Grille’s Lobster Mac ‘N’ Cheese dinner contains a whopping 830 calories and 57 grams of total fat per serving.*
With all of that being said, our Baked Lobster Mac and Cheese recipe will help you stick to an appropriate serving size of this decadent dish that supports your weight loss goals. You can log it as one Nutrisystem Dinner, one PowerFuel and one Extra in your NuMi app journal.
How to Make Baked Lobster Mac and Cheese
To make this simple and easy dinner recipe, grab a Nutrisystem Mac and Cheese from the freezer and heat it up according to the package’s directions. Once it’s finished cooking, stir in a half-cup of cooked and chopped lobster, plus some Old Bay or Cajun seasoning.
Pour the Mac and Cheese mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle one tablespoon of breadcrumbs and one tablespoon of parmesan cheese on top. Finally, pop this elevated Nutrisystem dinner into a 350-degree oven and bake it for 10 minutes. Garnish with a little bit of chopped fresh parsley before digging in.
Other Additions for your Nutrisystem Mac and Cheese
The Nutrisystem Mac and Cheese dinner entrée is super versatile, so feel free to have fun and add in your favorite grocery additions! Check out this list of other tasty toppings that you can incorporate into this comforting meal:
- ½ cup Cooked Spinach = Unlimited Veggie
- ½ cup Cooked Broccoli = Unlimited Veggie
- ½ cup Cooked Cauliflower = Unlimited Veggie
- 1 Tbsp. Jalapeno = Free Food
- 1 slice Cooked Bacon = 2 Extras
- 1 oz. Blue Cheese = 1 PowerFuel
- 2 oz. Ground Beef = 1 PowerFuel
- 2 oz. Chicken Breast = 1 PowerFuel
Other Healthy Mac and Cheese Recipes:
Here at Nutrisystem, it’s no secret that we LOVE mac and cheese. Why else would we provide our members with two different versions, plus a Salisbury Steak dinner with a side of creamy mac. We’ve also created tons of different mac and cheese recipes that you can enjoy while you lose weight on or plan. Check them out below!:
- Crabby Mac and Cheese >
- Buffalo Blue Cauliflower Mac and Cheese >
- Instant Pot Green Chile and Chicken Mac and Cheese >
- 4-Ingredient Broccoli Bacon Mac and Cheese Cups >
- Bacon Jalapeno Cauliflower Mac and Cheese >
- Creamy Veggie Mac and Cheese >
- Buffalo Mac and Cheese >
Looking for more delicious meals that are easy to prepare? Nutrisystem is the plan for you! Learn more about our program >
*Information taken from company websites on 9/22/2021
Calories per Serving: 322
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Dinner, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 1 package Nutrisystem® Frozen Mac and Cheese
- ½ cup cooked lobster, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp. Old Bay or Cajun seasoning
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat the Nutrisystem Mac and Cheese according to the package's directions.
- Stir the lobster and Old Bay seasoning into the Nutrisystem Mac and Cheese. Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.