Macaroni and cheese. Parmesan. Crab meat. You call this a diet meal? We sure do. And in this week’s installment of The Dish with Deanna we show you how to prepare a delicious meal using Nutrisystem Macaroni and Cheese with a few fresh add-ins. All you need are the ingredients, a plate, a microwave, a conventional oven and a hearty appetite. Watch, and see below for the complete crabby mac and cheese recipe, and enjoy!
Calories per Serving: 288
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Dinner, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pkg Nutrisystem Macaroni and Cheese
- 2 oz. crab meat
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare the entrée according to directions.
- Transfer the Macaroni and Cheese to a small, ovenproof bowl.
- Stir in 2 ounces of crab meat.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- Place in oven and bake until the cheese is browned (about 10 minutes).